|Used by:||Tony Almeida|
|First appeared:||Chase Found Out|
The Tag-17 was a type of pistol.
The Tag 17 semi automatic pistol first appeared in 1983, initially destined for use by the Austrian Army. Since then it has become extremely popular with police forces, particularly in the USA. It boasts a strong performance in all areas and is renowned for its simple, no-nonsense operation.
When a silencer is attached, the gun has a 43 dB reduction in firing volume. It also benefits from increased accuracy due to the reduced muzzle jump and blast effect of the suppressor, allowing a steady aim.
- Chase Edmunds's primary weapon when taking out everyone at Carr's base (The Game · "Chase Found Out").
- Jack Bauer kills some guards who carry Tag-17s in the office building when looking for Robert Daniels(The Game · "Daniels Takedown").
- Tony Almeida was attacked by terrorists with Tag-17s when looking for Lee Jin Yu (The Game · "Tony's Unexpected Find").
- Tony is also attacked by terrorists with Tag-17s when trying to stop the attack on the metro. (The Game · "Stopping the Metro Attack").
- Jack had a Tag-17 with a silencer when going into Peter Madsen's base looking for Kim (The Game · "Jack Heads into Madsen's Base") (The Game · "Escape from Madsen's Base").
- Tony acquires one after killing terrorists at the site of the bomb (The Game · "Tony Leads a Team to the Bomb").