The person I usually use to get the times of the clocks was unable to help me out today. If someone has that info, feel free to add it. - Willo
I didn't know how to handle it exactly. What does everyone think of the current version of handleing it?
- It looks awesome, keep it the way it is - Xtreme680
- On second thought, I hate having it out to the side like that. I'm going to edit it a bit and provide a link to split screen, as well as having the guide end with just that big picture in the middle.
- That's cool. I love the mega-splitscreen pic. But what's with changing the main image? I really liked the one with the blood dripping down Audrey's hand. -StBacchus 20 April 2006
Too many pics? Edit
Is it just me, or does this Ep.Guide have too many pics? 23 seems like too many-CWY2190 00:22, 25 April 2006 (UTC)
- I've expressed my thoughts on this subject in The Situation Room. I like having more photos, but I prefer them to be all on one side. With the zig-zagging, it's hard to make the spacing uniform. Just my two cents. --Kapoli 00:27, 25 April 2006 (UTC)
- I agree that it may be too many. I think ten to fifteen pics or so would be fine. Spacing problem aside, I think the zig-zagging looks nicer. Anyway, just my thoughts. I'm really not picky on the matter of pictures either way. --Proudhug 00:32, 25 April 2006 (UTC)
- Anyone up for the task of deciding which pics should stay and which should go? --Proudhug 01:46, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
- Okay it's been a year since anyone replied about this. Anyway, I think a Gallery page should be created, in the same manner as the Day 4 4:00am-5:00am gallery. In this way we can keep all the pics in the gallery, but only choose a few in the zig-zag pattern for the episode guide itself. – Blue Rook 17:59, 15 April 2008 (UTC)talkcontribs
How do you know it's Clayton Landey? Comp25 01:51, 9 November 2008 (UTC)