Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Affiliation:||United States Secret Service|
Central Intelligence Agency
United States Army Green Berets
|Profession:||Protective detail agent|
|Played by:||Steven Culp|
|First episode:||"Day 2: 6:00pm-7:00pm"|
|Last episode:||"Day 2: 8:00pm-9:00pm"|
Before Day 2 Edit
Day 2 Edit
Agent Simmons was present with President David Palmer at the Northwest Regional Operations Complex. Palmer asked Agent Simmons to help conduct the interrogation of NSA Director Roger Stanton, who was exposed as the head of the Coral Snake conspiracy. Obligingly, Simmons used electric shock paddles on Stanton, and eventually broke him. However, one or more of Stanton's co-conspirators at the Complex erased the portion of the video during which Stanton confessed.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Ted Simmons: What would you like me to do, sir? ("Day 2: 6:00pm-7:00pm")
- Ted Simmons: If he resists, how far am I permitted to go?
- David Palmer: Whatever you need to do.
- Ted Simmons: Yes sir. ("Day 2: 6:00pm-7:00pm")
- Ted Simmons: Time is of the essence, Mr. Stanton. Time and intensity of the electrical current will increase substantially each time I repeat a question. ("Day 2: 6:00pm-7:00pm")
Background information and notes Edit
- Simmons appears in pre-recorded footage during "Day 2: 4:00am-5:00am" torturing Stanton.