|Birthdate:||October 23, 1954|
|Birthplace:||Cleveland, Ohio, US|
Tim Iacofano was a director on 24. He was formerly a line producer during seasons 3 and 4. One of his responsibilities was supervising the second unit, responsible for pickups and some action sequences. He left the show's production, in order to focus more on directing.
Director credits Edit
- "Day 4: 8:00pm-9:00pm"
- "Day 5: 3:00pm-4:00pm"
- "Day 5: 4:00pm-5:00pm"
- "Day 6: 4:00pm-5:00pm"
- "Day 6: 5:00pm-6:00pm"
- Iacofano provided DVD audio commentary for the following episodes:
- Boys and Their Toys, Season 3 DVD
- Blood on the Tracks, Season 4 DVD
- Lock and Load featurette, Season 4 DVD
- Master Illusionists: 24's Special Effects Make-Up featurette, Season 6 DVD