|BTS as compound sentry|
|Role:||1. Jack Bauer (stunt double)|
2. California Plaza bystander
3. 21911 Kipling guard
4. Peter Kingsley's man
5. Irate driver
6. Prison inmate
7. SWAT team member
8. Compound sentry
Troy Gilbert is a stunt performer that had numerous roles on 24:
- In Day 1: 3:00am-4:00am, he doubled for Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer for the scuffle with Penticoff. In Day 1: 4:00am-5:00am, he doubled for the shot of Jack falling down with Phillips and Penticoff after they started a fight. In Day 1: 8:00am-9:00am, he doubled for the shot of Jack rolling down the hill outside the Santa Clarita Power Plant.
- In Day 1: 5:00pm-6:00pm, he played a bystander at California Plaza that both Alan Morgan and Jack Bauer ran past during their chase.
- In Day 1: 7:00pm-8:00pm and 8:00pm-9:00pm, he played one of the guards at 21911 Kipling. The guard he played tasered Jack as he entered the facility, and was the first to leave the building to pick up Drazen. Later he was seen walking Drazen along the corridor and transferring him into a cell. In the next episode he was in the group that guarded Drazen as they tried to get him out of the prison.
- In Day 2: 7:00am-8:00am, he played the second of Peter Kingsley's men to be shot by Jack from the tower.
- In Day 3: 4:00pm-5:00pm, he played a driver pulling out of Los Feliz Mall, before getting overtaken by David Gomez.
- In Day 3: 5:00pm-6:00pm, he played an inmate that beat Jack up and kidnapped him.
- In Day 3: 5:00pm-6:00pm, he also played a SWAT team member who was present at the staging area of the laundry room assault, and helped shoot down the fourteen remaining prisoners in the laundry room.
- In Day 3: 12:00pm-1:00pm, he doubled for Kiefer Sutherland in the role of Jack Bauer during the car chase through Downtown Los Angeles.
- In Day 4: 12:00pm-1:00pm, he played a compound sentry who (along with Jimmy N. Roberts) was shot by the marines, in front of the van.
Troy is a prolific stunt performer with a career spanning more than 20 years. In 2007 he won a Screen Actor's Guild award for his work on 24, and won a second in 2009 for Heroes. His two brothers, Lance and Tim, are also stunt performers.
He was the stunt co-ordinator for the film Phone Booth and doubled for Kiefer in the films Renegades, Young Guns II, The Vanishing and The Cowboy Way. Gilbert's other movie credits include Titanic, Pearl Harbor and Cowboys and Aliens.
Gallery of roles Edit
24 credits Edit
California Plaza bystander
21911 Kipling guard
SWAT team member
Selected filmography Edit
- Need 4 Speed (2014)
- Cowboys and Aliens (2011)
- 3:10 to Yuma (2007)
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003)
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
- Minority Report (2002)
- Pearl Harbor (2001)
- Armageddon (1998)
- Titanic (1997)
- Last Action Hero (1993)