Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Affiliation:||United States Navy|
|Episode:||"Day 9: 8:00pm-9:00pm"|
During Day 9, Cheng Zhi used the defense override module designed by Adrian Cross to transmit a fire order authorizing the USS Massachusetts to destroy the Shenyang, a Chinese aircraft carrier in the vicinity. The order, seemingly originating from General Guttsen at Strategic Command, was verified as legitimate by Captain McColl, and McColl ordered his men to proceed. The attack was carried out with two Mark 48 ADCAP torpedo strikes at 8:59pm GMT, resulting in over a thousand lives lost aboard the other ship. ("Day 9: 8:00pm-9:00pm")
- Captain McColl – Commanding Officer
- Commander Cohenno – Executive Officer
- Lieutenant Pham – Officer of the Deck
- Petty Officer Jenkins – sonar technician
- Petty Officer Baker
Background information and notesEdit
- Seven ships in the U.S. Navy have borne the name USS Massachusetts (), although none are currently in service.