Pretty sure everyone knows me. I'm that guy who watched three seasons worth of 24 to finish the Death List, which took me nearly two months. Since 24 is no longer on the air, I'll just edit stuff for mistakes and re-watch some episodes to see if I notice something unusual.
Best 24 MomentsEdit
Basically, all of the best moments in 24 (in my opinion). It's listed in order from best moment to least-best moment per season. As you can tell, I like the big shootouts and deaths. :)
- Teri's death.
- Nina's betrayal.
- Big shootout at the docks where Andre and Victor died.
- Jamey committing "suicide".
- Kevin killing Janet.
- Ira's death.
- Massive shootout with the commandoes at the warehouse.
- Massive shootout at the coliseum.
- Massive shootout with the commandoes after the plane crash.
- Shootout with Wald's crew.
- Mason's sacrifice.
- Nina's death.
- Virus being released in the hotel.
- Amador's death.
- Ryan's execution.
- Shootout with Salazar's guards.
- Sherry's death.
- Shootout under the bridge.
- Shootout at the compound; Omar's death.
- Shootout at the warehouse.
- Marianne's death.
- Erin leaving CTU.
- EMP setting off.
- Shootout in front of Richard's house.
- Gassing of CTU; Edgar's death.
- Henderson's death.
- Lynn's sacrifice.
- Shootout at the industrial site; Conrad's execution.
- Logan going to jail.
- Shootout at the gas company.
- Shootout in the airport.
- Shootout outside the airport; Doug's death.
- Gassing of Sunrise hills mall.
- Shootout in the sub; Bierko's death.
- Nuke going off; Ray's death.
- Pressman's death.
- Multiple shootouts in and around CTU.
- Shootout before the nuke goes off.
- Shootout in the hotel.
- Shootout in the Russian Consulate.
- Shootout at the oil rig.
- Shootout at the school.
- Youssou's death.
- Almeida's betrayal; Moss's death.
- The Season Finale.
- Bill's sacrifice and following shootout.
- Siege of the White House.
- Planes crashing into each other.
- Renee getting shot and almost dying.
- Shootout in the office building; Nichols's death.
- Shootout on the boat; Masters's death.
- Emerson's death.
Not even an hour before Jack's next relationship with someone was killed off. :(
Top 10 Best VilliansEdit
There's no doubt in my mind that Tony is currently the most badass bad guy...just watching him kill Larry put him at the top of my list.
If this guy hadn't died so early on in the show, he'd be number one on my list. To me, Quinn was like Jack's double and just as badass. If only he was immune to screwdrivers...
The guy's an ass but he's devoted to his cause no matter what. I hate him and yet he's the perfect villian in the 24 series. If he weren't played by Peter Weller he probably wouldn't even be up here.
Bitch killed by Jack Bauer. Nuff said.
An organized terrorist leader (with a nice British accent) who's only weakness is his family. If only he didn't have Jane...
Who has an action-packed television series without a highly trained ex-military mercenary? This guy was mean and blew a fuse if his plan went off even by a little bit. The only reason why he's so low on my list is because he hired two college kids (yeah, that's smart) and was scared of Andre...and cause he only killed Dan.
Loyal to the end (literally). I wish he was in every episode of 24 during season 4.
He killed at most 13,000 civilians!
Wow, this guy can really shoot!
Top 10 Worst VilliansEdit
He got high, he lied to Gaines, he couldn't even kidnap two young women right. Do I really need to say anymore?
Again, not very smart. You don't try to make a notorious mercenary give you $1,000,000 without SOMETHING happening to you.
Ronnie was a pompous asshole who thought he was all that because he had an accent. He's also the one man who successfully "killed" Jack Bauer. Not surprised he got shot in the face.
...He was in the show for five minutes. I didn't even know he was a mercenary!
Let's just pretend that giant black thing almost falling out your pocket isn't a gun...
I don't get it. First he knocked Morris to the ground, then he shouted "Get up!" and pointed a gun at him. Dude, if you're gonna kill him, just kill him already! He hesitated so long he was shot to pieces by the CTU agents. Idiot.
It's not that I hate the guy, I just hate his cause. It screwed up Season 2 and it's the reason why out of all six of them, i like that one the least. I mean, what oil tycoon tries to blow up LA to quadruple their money income for decades...?
Coward. Pussy. Coward. ...Coward. I hated this guy. When he got shot by Renne, I just muttered, "Well, that sucks!" in a happy tone.
The first and only brainwashed terrorist. When I first saw her, it was when I barely knew the antics of 24 and it was on TV one day. She got all mad at her fiance and walked out of CTU. Then when I saw again on the next episode and she popped Richards and pointed the gun at Rezy and killed him too! "Someone needs marriage counseling..."
Once again, he's actually one of the perfect bad guys. He's just easy to break. Christopher was interrogated for nearly two hours and he didn't say squat. Graem was interrogated for five minutes and he revealed the ENITRE conspiracy.
Tell me folks, what does that say about him?
These are the other wikis I work on:
- Paper Mario Wiki - Currently Inactive
- The Shield Wiki - Active
- Adventure Quest Wiki - Active
- Mario RPG Wiki - Barely Active
- Alias Wiki - Active
- FD Wiki - Active