Headings and Pictures Edit
Hey, Wydok. I dunno how much you haunt the Latest Intel, so I wanted to let you know I agree with your point about separating headings and pictures. You can separate them by putting in <br clear="right"> or <br clear="left"> (depending how the picture is aligned) at the end of the text. It will automatically create the correct amount of space, and it will still look good when the text is expanded. Take a look at Edgar Stiles if you want to see it in action. Cheers! --StBacchus 21:32, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for the info on <br clear="[direction]">. I couldn't find any info about stuff like this here, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough, or just check Wikipedia. --Wydok 23:57, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
- You're welcome! Actually, I only knew because someone here used it on some page (I forget which). I saw the tag and filed it away for future reference, but then you gave me a good reason to break it out. --StBacchus 07:19, 26 May 2006 (UTC)
Proudhug has deleted photos from season 6 before, dont expect anything different.
- Oh. I was under the impression that since you had added the Season 6 main cast, and the discussion that was going on in the Situation Room, that it was now permissible to start the articles for the new characters (using the information from the profiles but no spoilers). --Wydok 20:10, 13 January 2007 (UTC)
- It's ok. I added the cast, then deleted it, then someone else added the cast and I reverted it.--CWY2190 20:13, 13 January 2007 (UTC)
- Ah, I see now. Got myself all confused. Well, hopefully I won't get myself banned. :) Also, I do like the 24 profile pictures better.
- You wont get banned...I think. :D--CWY2190 20:19, 13 January 2007 (UTC)
- BANNED!!! Just kidding. Since no one objected to the profiles page being integrated, I guess that would also mean the character pics are permissable. --Proudhug 00:16, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
- Why not...everyone will know who they are in just over 24 hours and 42 minutes.--CWY2190 00:18, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
- How exciting! --Proudhug 00:25, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
Welcome back! Edit
It's been awhile since you've edited, so welcome back Wydok! I hope you stay with us for the whole season, and have a great time editing again.06:22, 13 January 2009 (UTC)