Featured Articles are examples of some of the best work available on Wiki 24, and are highlighed on the main page for three months. Criteria for a featured article are that it is well-written, informative, accurate, and that it covers all available information on the subject. The article must also be undisputed and stable, without any on-going edit wars or major disputes. Any previously featured articles are ineligible for nomination unless they have been given a very substantial update in content. Previously nominated articles (stored in this page's History) can be nominated again if they've failed to become featured. To update the wiki to reflect a new winner, follow this documentation.
Eligible voters and the nomination process Edit
Any registered user that has been in existence for at least two weeks and with at least twenty significant contributions can vote on nominations. To nominate an article, add it to the list below, including the reason(s) why you think it should be nominated. When voting, write "SUPPORT" or "OPPOSE" beneath the nomination with your reasons. Each person gets one Support and one Oppose vote per 3 month period. The deadline is 12:00am (UTC) on the second day of the month. You must be logged in when voting and you must sign your vote by adding "~~~~".
Example: Character X Edit
- SUPPORT: I'd like to nominate this article because it is well written, has the right number of images, and has been collaborated on by numerous trusted contributors. --User X 20:34, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: Yup, I agree: it's a high-quality article and would represent our work well on the front page. -- User Y 21:56, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- OPPOSE: No way, this is rubbish! I found a few typos and formatting errors. -- User Z 22:21, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
Nominations for October, November, December 2014 Edit
- SUPPORT: This page should be featured on the main page of it. We just need to work on corrections in grammar, add some pictures in key moments and some other stuff that needs attention. BattleshipMan (talk) 19:18, October 2, 2014 (UTC)
- OPPOSE: As far as I can see, the article seems to be very complete, but there's a glaring absence of pictures. Plus, after featuring Cheng Zhi, I think it would be better not to feature another LAD character. Thief12 (talk) 00:14, October 7, 2014 (UTC)
Joel Surnow and/or Robert CochranEdit
- SUPPORT: I nominate any or both pages considering their relevance (creators of the show). They are well written, with no redlinks, and are very complete considering the amount of information we can get from both. We can choose one (Surnow's article seems to be more complete, IMO) but I think we can make a case for both to be featured together. Thief12 (talk) 13:13, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
- COMMENT: I think Surnow maybe more updated than Cochran's article. So I would go for Surnow. BattleshipMan (talk) 17:04, October 15, 2014 (UTC)