Wiki 24 administrators are users entrusted with extra access to the wiki. Despite their increased responsibilities, administrators are in no way superior to other users and their opinions do not necessarily carry more weight. Eligible nominees for "adminship" are experienced and trusted members of the community. Common administrator duties include:
- Frequently keeping an eye on the recent changes to swiftly delete obvious vandalism
- Watching the Articles for deletion page and carrying out the consensus of the community
- Banning vandals
- Meeting user requests for help that require admin access
- Offering advice and information to users seeking help
Please nominate and vote for new administrators here. You must be logged in and sign your vote (add ~~~~). If you have been nominated and would like to decline, please add a note to that effect.
Previous nominations that have succeeded, were turned down by the nominee, or were unsuccessful will be stored in the Archives.
- Acer4666 I'm nominating myself here for the "Bureaucrat" user right - essentially the power to appoint rollback, pagemove or admin rights to others. Both current bureaucrats have unfortunately been inactive for more than 3 months, so it would seem sensible to have one active in case we need any rights changing. I plan on sticking around on the wiki for the foreseeable future, so would hopefully be a good candidate to be around if we ever need this doing. Thanks!--Acer4666 (talk) 15:04, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: I support you Acer4666. You're a really hard worker on the 24 Wiki and you're everyday here active. --Station7 (talk) 15:20, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: I support you. Thief12 (talk) 01:32, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Regardless of my support, I think I saw BlueRook logged in a couple of days ago. It might be good to drop him a line at his talk page, just so he's aware of the nom. Thief12 (talk) 14:24, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Definitely support you Acer, precisely for the reasons you described. I've been a huge bum, being AWOL for so long, and even though I might be able to come back pretty soon it's a great idea for Acer to have this right. Let's leave the nomination up for a few extra days in case others have any more input.
17:07, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Done! If you have any questions about the additional abilities just let me know, but I'm confident you probably already know about them, or if not, can figure it out relatively quickly on your own. 16:54, April 21, 2013 (UTC)